Arrr-nold Palmer. The classic ice-cold beverage made with equal parts of lemonade and iced tea. It’s a perfect balance of sweet and tart that brings out the best of both drinks in one glass. Check out our recipe for a half and half iced tea for one.
- 4 ounces Unsweetened Tea
- 4 ounces Lemonade
- Cold Brew: If you are using cold brew tea add your tea bag to cold water in a mason jar a few hours or the night before and cover it with a lid in your refrigerator.
- Hot Brew: If you are brewing your tea hot, boil your water and add your tea bag to your mug. Allow to steep for 3-5 minutes and come to room temperature for your half and half iced tea.
- Fill your cup about halfway with ice.
- Measure and pour in your lemonade and your tea.
- Add your bourbon whiskey if you are spiking your drink.
- Shake or Stir and enjoy!
- Experiment with the ratio – If you like your Arnold Palmer sweeter, you can add more lemonade or add sweetener to your tea.
- Use the best ingredients you can find – If you are making your lemonade and not buying store-bought lemonade, opting to purchase fresh lemons and limes will make a huge difference in your Arnold Palmer.
- Skip the extra sugar – Try drinking an Arnold Palmer without added sugar or sweetener first. Then you can decide if you want to add it.
- Use a shaker – You can shake all of the ingredients in a shaker before pouring them into your glass. This gets it really cold really fast.