This small batch maple walnut granola is the perfect addition to your morning routine. Made with high-quality ingredients and freshly roasted walnuts, this granola is bursting with delicious flavors that will leave your taste buds wanting more. It’s a great source of energy to fuel your day and is both satisfying and nutritious.
2 cups rolled oats
3/4 cups walnuts coarsely chopped
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1 tsp coarse salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicon baking mat.
- In a large measuring cup or small bowl, combine the oil, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, chopped walnuts, and ground flax.
- Pour the maple mixture over the dry ingredients. Stir until everything is well coated.
- Spread out the mixture on the prepared baking sheet into an even layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes without stirring until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely without disrupting the mixture. The less the mixture moves while baking and cooling, the more clusters will form.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 10 days.