Looking for a delicious and easy dessert that’s perfect for one person? Look no further than this single-serve chocolate vegan mug cake recipe! This mug cake is made without any eggs or cow’s milk, making it an excellent option for those with dietary restrictions.
- 4 tablespoons All-purpose Flour (30 grams)
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder (15 grams)
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar (37 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder (2 grams)
- Pinch of Salt (1 gram)
- 4 tablespoons Almond Milk (or other dairy-free milk) (60 ml)
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil (15 ml)
- Cooking Oil Spray (use avocado or olive oil spray with no propellants)
- Optional: Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Optional: Scoop of Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- Spray a 12oz microwave safe ramekin or mug with cooking spray.
- In a glass measuring cup with a spout combine all the dry ingredients.
- Whisk (or stir with a fork) to evenly distribute everything.
- Add in the almond milk and oil. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared mug.
- Cook in the microwave on full power for 75-90 seconds. If your microwave is weaker you can go to 2 minutes.
- Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes before eating.
- Optional: Dust with powdered sugar to serve.
- If you don’t have a measuring set consider investing in a food scale for this recipe so you can have accurate measurements and don’t need to dirty extra dishes for this dessert