Whip up the perfect solo brunch with our Crepes for One recipe! Say goodbye to unwanted leftovers and hello to a perfectly portioned, indulgent feast. This easy guide will take you step-by-step through making your batter, cooking your crepes, and introducing you to an array of both sweet and savory fillings for a truly personalized brunch experience. So grab that skillet and let’s dive into the delicious world of single-serving crepes.
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream
- In a mixing bowl add all the eggs, sugar and melted butter. Whisk together until combined.
- Then pour in the milk and whisk together again. Once combined, add the flour all at once.
- Whisk once again until a thin batter is created. Make sure all the flour is thoroughly mixed in. Add the vanilla extract and whisk one more time.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- After chilling, scoop ⅛ to ¼ cup of the crepe batter from the bowl and pour into the pan.
Immediately start titling the pan and spreading the batter evenly by moving it in a circle.
- Cook the first side until cooked through then flip over with a spatula and cook for a few seconds until browned.
- Set the completed crepe aside on a platter. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Add whatever toppings you want to the finished crepes and enjoy!