Looking for a tasty breakfast that you can prep ahead of time? This breakfast egg bake meal prep is just for you! It has all the flavors of a classic hash brown egg bake casserole in a convenient single-serve meal that you can make ahead for a quick breakfast. This small batch recipe makes just 4 servings to stay fresh in the fridge all week.
- 8 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Simply Shredded Hashbrowns
- 3/4 cup Jimmy Dean’s Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F and set aside the Souper Cubes 1-cup tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, and seasonings. Mix until fully incorporated. Once the eggs are scrambled, mix in the rest of the ingredients for the filling.
- Using a ladle or spoon, pour the egg mixture into the Souper Cubes tray and fill each well about ¾ full. Make sure not to overfill it as the eggs expand when baking and may overflow if filled past the 250 ml line.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350 F or until the eggs have firmed and are no longer runny. There should be no wet areas on top of the eggs.
- When it has finished baking, let it cool in the trays for 15 minutes before removing it. They should easily pop right out by gently pushing the silicone bottoms up.
- Serve with a side of fresh spinach and berries. Enjoy!
- We filled these about ¼ inch below the 250 ml line to prevent overflowing in the Souper Cubes
- This recipe makes 4 servings in the 1-cup Souper Cube trays