Sheet pan hamburgers are a delicious and easy way to enjoy this iconic American dish at home. This sheet pan burger recipe for one allows you to bake both a juicy burger and french fries on one sheet pan for an individual burger at home with less mess, minimal prep, and easy cleanup.
- 4–5 ounces lean ground beef (90% lean, 10% fat)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Frozen french fries
- Cooking spray oil
- 1 Hamburger bun
- 1–2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 slice of cheese (or pepper jack or cheese of choice)
- jalapeno slices (optional)
- 1/8 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (depending on preferred spice)
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F
- Cover a sheet pan with foil and place a cooling rack on top of the sheet pan.
- Mix the lean ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Form a patty and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Shape the meat into one burger patty and add your thumb print in the middle
- Place on the sheet pan
- Add your serving of frozen fries to the sheet pan. Spray with cooking oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155˚F (for medium), or bake for 25-30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160-165F (for medium well to well done)
- As the patties cook, wash and prep your vegetables. Slice the tomato, onions, and lettuce and mix your burger sauce.
- Remove from oven and allow burgers to rest for 5 minutes to continue cooking
- If adding cheese to your burger add this now and allow it to melt from the residual heat of the burger.
- Plate the burger patty on your bun with the toppings and fries and enjoy!
- For a Medium Burger: Bake for 15-20 minutes (cooking time), or until the internal temperature reaches 155˚F (for medium)
- For a Medium Well to Well Done Burger: Bake for 25-30 minutes (cooking time) until the internal temperature reaches 160-165F
Keywords: oven baked burger recipe, sheetpan cheeseburger, baked hamburger