These waffles are as cozy as they sound, made with wholesome easy-to-find ingredients packed with warm spices that are a perfect breakfast treat. A generous serving of this great seasonal dish of vegan pumpkin spice waffles.
- 1 cup All-Purpose flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 can Pumpkin Puree (7.5 oz)
- 1/8 cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Spray Oil
- In a medium size bowl add the pumpkin puree, almond milk, avocado oil and sugar. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to the same bowl and whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Heat your waffle iron to medium-high heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Add about 1/2 cup batter to the iron. Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat once more with batter until you have both sets of waffles.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
- This recipe makes a big portion of waffles for one or two people